Dr. Kiran Jayswal – Endoscopic Spine Surgeon in Gujarat
M.B.B.S., M.D.(ANESTHESIOLOGY), D. ORTHO (MUMBAI)
Fellow in Advanced Spine Interventions
Fellow in Spine Endoscopic Surgery
Fellow in Endoscopic spine Fusion Surgery
Dr. Kiran Jayswal – Spine Endoscopist and Interventional Pain Physician in Gujarat
Consultant Interventional Pain Physician
- Fellowship in Interventional Pain Management from AESCULAP ACADEMY.
- Fellowship in Lumbar Transforaminal Endoscopy.
- Application of Laser & Radiofrequency and Vertebral Augmentation.
Pain Care Hospital – Spinetics
- SPINETICS – The Spine Endoscopy – An Advanced Interventional Pain Management & Rehab Centre. G – 1-4 Shakuntal Complex, Gujarat Gas Circle, Adajan, Surat – 395009
- ANAND SPINETICS – 2ND Floor, Anand Orthopedic Hospital, Bhalej Road, Anand – 380001
- Higher Secondary from Gujarat Board, Gandhinagar, 1995
- MBBS from Govt. Medical College Rajkot. Now it’s PDU Medical College, Rajkot, from 1995-2001
- Furthermore, MD Anaesthesiology from Baroda Medical College, Sayaji Hospital, Baroda, 2001-2004
- Post Graduate Certificate Course in Industrial Health – AFIH from MGLI 2008.
PGDHHM from SYMBIOSIS 2009
- Pain Management Fellowship from Aesculap Academy, Kolkata. 25th Jan- 29th March 2009
- Internal Counselor Program on NABH Standards by QCI of India. 29-31 July 2010
- 3rd International Operative Workshop & Training Course. Topic- Techniques In Transforaminal Endoscopic Spine Surgery & Interventional Spinal Pain Management on Aug. 2013.
- Even more, the Advanced Cadaveric Training Course in Trans-Foraminal Endoscopic Spine Surgery. Foraminoplasty & Decompression of Lateral Canal Stenosis on 2015
- D. Ortho from College Of Physician & Surgeon, Mumbai in 2018
Professional Career of Dr. Kiran Jayswal
- 2004 Onward, after Anesthesiology, joined Lokhat General Hospital, Surat. As an Anesthesiologist.
- 2005 Onward joined BAPS Pramukh Swami Hospital, Surat. As an Anesthesiologist And Intensivist, and as an ICU Chief, till 2007.
- 2007 till 2008, worked as a Chief Intensivist and Anesthesiologist. At Shree BD Mehta, Mahavir Heart Institute, Surat.
- 2009 Finished Fellowship In Advanced Interventional Pain Management.
- Similarly, 2009 – 2010, He has worked as an Intensivist, Anesthesiologist and Pain Physician. At Global Baroda Hospital, Baroda.
- 2010 onwards Started Freelance Pain Practice, from Surat to Nadiad, Gujarat.
- Above all in 2012 He has started own Pain Management Hospital. It is First in Surat and Second in Anand. Named SPINETICS- AN ADVANCED INTERVENTIONAL PAIN MANAGEMENT AND REHAB CENTRE.
- 2013 completed Spine Endoscopic workshop. Also started Transforaminal Spine Endoscopic Discectomy & Foraminoplasty under Local Anesthesia. Most noteworthy It is One of the Pioneers In Gujarat
- Above all in 2017 Shiroya Spinetics Super Specialty Hospital – The Complete Solution For Spine & Joint, Surat
Work Experience of Dr. Kiran Jayswal
- Anesthesia-( 2004-2010), a variety of patients from neonates till geriatric age group.
- From General Surgery till Bariatric Surgery. Likewise Ortho Trauma till Polytrauma. Similarly, Joint, Spine, Neuro Surgery. Pediatric till Obstetrics and Gynecological surgeries. Critical patients Anesthesia Management with Peri-Operative Pain Management.Intensive Care Unit-(2004-2010) with Anesthesia Management.
- For the reason that it is possible to manage ICU Under same Roof and same Floor. Till 2010 he has achieved chief positions at all the three hospitals at different time. Also, he has managed critically ill patients with ventilator, dialysis, haemofiltration, CAPD, pacemakers, IABP. Even more surgical tracheostomy, ICP Manometry, etc…
- SPINETICS – Pain Management (2010- till today– an 8th year down the line). It works for spine-related pain and disorders more than palliative pain management.
- Up till now
- More than 3500 Spinal blocks for spine pain.
- 2500+ Intradiscal Interventions with Ozone, RF, Stryker Devices, etc
- pain care physician in Gujarat – Dr. Kiran Jayswal has done more than 350 Transforaminal Endoscopic fragmentectomy. He has done Annuloplasty (Discectomy) with or without Foraminoplasty procedures under local anesthesia Since 2013.
- The only center performing Cervical Transforaminal and Disc Procedures till 2012 in the mid and south part of Gujarat, more than 350.
- Averagely 150 Radiofrequency Thermo-coagulation for Trigeminal Nerves (V2+/V3)& in exceptional cases V1.
- Averagely 80Vertebral Augmentations with or without Baloon.
- Other advancements like Intrathecal Implantable pump, Port Insertion for palliative pain medications, Vertebral Biopsies, etc.