Back pain treatment in Gujarat
Many people want to know back pain treatment in Gujarat and they also search its symptoms and causes. It is a common complaint. Four out of five people will experience lower back pain at least once during their lives. you can take action to get relief from back pain if you know of Back pain symptoms and causes. Spinetics Hospital is best for Back pain treatment in Gujarat. You can consult Dr. Kiran Jayswal for your back pain problem or sciatica problem.
If you have lower back pain, you are not alone. About 80 percent of adults experience low back pain at some point in their lifetimes. It is the most common cause of job-related disability and a leading contributor to missed work days. So read all the Back pain treatment – symptoms and causes for prevention.
It’s one of the most common reasons people go to the doctor or miss work. On the bright side, you can prevent most of it. If prevention fails, simple home treatment and proper body mechanics will often heal. Within a few weeks and keep it functional for the long haul.
Back pain issues:
The medical procedure is sometimes expected to treat it When it doesn’t subside. Damage or disease that caused it has had adequate time to heal, it is named interminable back agony. It usually lasts more than three months and may be mild or severe.
Amongst the common causes and it may be facet joint or herniated intervertebral disc (slipped disc). Below are the Back pain symptoms and causes.
- Low back pain can be a consequence of conditions influencing the hard lumbar spine, intervertebral discs (discs between the vertebrae). It is also affecting ligaments around the spine and discs, spinal cord and nerves, muscles of the low back.
Chronic back pain
It is defined as pain that persists for 12 weeks or longer. Even after an initial injury or underlying cause of acute low back pain has been treated. About 20 percent of people affected by acute low back pain. It will develop chronic low back pain with persistent symptoms at one year. In some cases, treatment successfully relieves chronic low back pain, but in other cases, pain persists despite medical and surgical treatment.
The lower back where most back pain occurs. It includes the five vertebrae (referred to as L1-L5) in the lumbar region. which supports much of the weight of the upper body.
The spaces between the vertebrae are maintained by round, rubbery pads called intervertebral discs. It act like shock absorbers throughout the spinal column to cushion the bones as the body moves. Bands of tissue known as ligaments hold the vertebrae in place, and tendons attach the muscles to the spinal column. Thirty-one pairs of nerves are rooted in the spinal cord. They control body movements and transmit signals from the body to the brain.
Causes of Back Pain:
- Different injuries
- Diseases and illness
- Infections and tumors
- Mechanical problems
- Fractures or falls
- lifting heavy or improperly
- Bending the trunk forward
- Bending the trunk to the side
- Excessive reaching
- Highly physical jobs
Causes of Back Pain due to wrong posture or movement:
- Muscle tension
- Sitting for long periods
- Standing for long periods
- Pulling or lifting heavy things
- Long driving without a break period
- Wrong sleeping position
Back Pain Symptoms:
- Persistent aching or stiffness anywhere along your spine, from the base of the neck to the tail bone.
- Sharp, localized pain in the neck, upper back, or lower back. Especially after lifting heavy objects or engaging in other strenuous activity.
- Chronic ache in the middle or lower back, especially after sitting or standing for extended periods.
- Radiates from the low back to the buttock, down the back of the thigh, and into the calf and toes.
- Inability to stand straight without having pain or muscle spasms in the lower back.
Back Pain Prevention:
- Exercise: Core strengthening exercises or Flexibility training
- Proper diet
- Stop smoking
- Maintain Bodyweight
- Proper posture when standing
- Proper posture when sitting
- Do not lift heavy things
- Do not lift and twist at the same time
Back Pain Treatment in Gujarat:
- OTC and Prescription Pain Relievers
- Bioelectric Therapy for Back Pain
- TENS and IDET for Back Pain
- Chiropractic Care and Back Pain
- Nerve Blocks for Back Pain
- TENS for Back Pain
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Stimulation for Back Pain
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Injections for Back Pain Relief
- Sciatica Pain Relief
- Home Care
- Analgesic medications
- Nonsteroidal anti inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS)
Back pain Surgery
When other therapies fail, surgery may be considered an option to relieve pain caused by serious musculoskeletal injuries or nerve compression. He or she may suffer permanent loss of flexibility may be months following surgery before the patient is fully healed.
Surgical procedures are not always successful, and there is little evidence to show which procedures work best for their particular indications.
- Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty
- Spinal laminectomy
- Discectomy or micro discectomy
- Intradiscal electro thermal therapy (IDET)
- Nucleoplasty also called plasma disc decompression (PDD)
- Spinal fusion
- Artificial disc replacement